An exhaustive set of instruction on how to set your java path variables.
- In the windows search, look for Advanced System Settings.
- Once you find that which is referenced in 1, select and click on the Environment variables button
- Open system variables session, and click on New button to create new variable (HOME_PATH), then New System Variables popup will open.
- Add the Variable Name:JAVA_HOME and value : Your Java SDK home path. Ex: C:\Program Files\java\jdk1.8.0_151 Note: It should not include \bin. Then click on OK button.
- Now you are able to see your JAVA_HOME in system variables list. (If you are not able to, try doing it again.)
- Select Path (from system variables list) and click on Edit button, A new pop will opens (Edit Environment Variables). It was introduced in windows 10.
- Click on New button and give %JAVA_HOME%\bin at highlighted field and click Ok button.